To Michael

1

Category:

Have you ever studied Forensic Sciences e.g. charred bodies in the vehicle fires, do you know the difference between: the cause and the manner of death?! Believe it or not, the family could not meet a single physician, except for the pathologist in the morgue! Young an conservative... Then, let me tell you, 25% medical interns and residents are from the Third World Countries on American Federal Grants! From Pakistan (wearing burkas!), Nigeria, Bangladesh and so on... They were kids as ignorant as you. Over hundred of pages of medical records were studied not only by the family, but by the I.C.U. and OB/GYN medical EXPERTS from Baton Rouge (hired by our attorney). The baby was "viable"! Brandon Perez started the one day killing by declaring the baby macerated! The "mentally ill" family never publishes anything hypothetical; only the facts which can be proven. The web sites are not "tied up" yet, but all the threads are connected. You don't like the "political correctness"? Well, that's what Media do! One grants them interview and they edit, and publish out of context. You should know that according to your "credentials". Nobody is looking for someone "to blame", since we know who is to blame. If we were after money lawsuit (refused) it would had been long solved. Except, when they pay from the L.S.U. Fund they also buy their silence! You do not know much about basis of mental illness classification e.g. paranoia and/or paranoid schizophrenia. As a "journalist" you are responsible for the precise terminology, rather than common slung. "Brandon Perez call" is on the telephone records. Furthermore someone had canceled the vehicle's full coverage insurance as the "owner", on October 29th, after Michal Flisiuk had been dead. Contrary to your other comments, the records are PUBLIC! I do not suppose you are equipped to comprehend the complexity of these tragedies. You would have to know nola first... Do you know that in the 21st Century they buried the Katrina victims in the mass grave, without performing DNA tests?! New Orleans is not "All that Jazz", but the Federal corrupted vessel - major port and oil rigs. Its Mafia sells body parts, police orders executions, do your homework. Those who run the City, meet at night at Arnaud's for poker, with their guns next to them on the table. Do not use our name for your promotion, and if you are "ethical" in the published journalism - issue an apology. Ignorance is the root cause of the distraction we endure! Blanka was more mature in her career at the age of 12-13!
November 15, 2009 3:22 AM

Comment (1)

Papa death absolulty leaves every one of my questions unanswered, and opens even more questions about Blanka's. This is all so crazy, and I can't believe I am even typing this.:(
I am in shock, and will be for..ever.
It doesn't help when uneducated people right blogs about us, and twist this awful tradegy into something against us! Nobody even could start to comprehend the depth of this family!
I love you<3

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

By Blanka

Mother, If You Could See Me Now
Mother,
If You could see me now
Could You figure out how
My smile, my shape, my gait, my brow
Have all gone down
Did they drown?
Am I unhappy?
Or was I once
Experiencing an ounce
Of what they call
Gladness, joy, happiness, escape
These feelings I cannot drape
Over my shoulders
Like a gilded cape
Am I the image that life raped?
Am I the one left all alone?
Heart torn up, mouth agape
And if they get me
(Already did)
Can I escape
Can I get rid
Of them around me
The [...] inside me
Mother,
If you have to
Will you hide me?
Should you, though
I know I can’t
She shall walk in her own damned cant
Should I treasure, hide and gleam
Or teach and push and squeal and steam
Am I the mother or the daughter?
What lessons learned from
One or other?
Can I be one and not another?

Who Killed Blanka Peridot -Q&A